Residential demand for energy commodities : A household production function approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kletzan, Daniela & Koppl, Angela & Kratena, Kurt & Schleicher, Stefan & Wuger, Michael, 2006. "Towards sustainable consumption: Economic modelling of mobility and heating for Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 608-626, June.
- Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John, 2008. "The rebound effect: Microeconomic definitions, limitations and extensions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 636-649, April.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2007.
"Improving the evidence base for energy policy: The role of systematic reviews,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1858-1871, March.
- Steve Sorrell, 2006. "Improving the Evidence Base for Energy Policy: The Role of Systematic Reviews," SPRU Working Paper Series 146, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0074-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurt KRATENA & Ina MEYER & Michael WUEGER, "undated".
"Modelling the Energy Demand of Households in a Combined Top Down/Bottom Up Approach,"
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Michael Wüger, 2008. "Modelling the Energy Demand of Households in a Combined Top Down/Bottom Up Approach," WIFO Working Papers 321, WIFO.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-si1-atalla is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Kletzan & Angela Köppl & Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2002. "Sustainable Consumption: Economic Modelling," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 75(7), pages 457-465, July.
- Kratena, K(*) & Wüger, M., 2003. "Modelling Consumer Transport Demand and Sustainable Development," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 243-258, Agosto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:9:y:1987:i:4:p:251-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.