Optimal electricity supply reliability using customer shortage costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
- Rodney L. Jacobs & Edward E. Leamer & Michael P. Ward, 1978. "Difficulties with Testing for Causation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 117, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jacobs, Rodney L & Leamer, Edward E & Ward, Michael P, 1979. "Difficulties with Testing for Causation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(3), pages 401-413, July.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1980. "Oil and Economic Performance in industrial Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, pages 341-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2015. "The willingness to pay by households for improved reliability of electricity service in North Cyprus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 359-369.
- Becker, Sophia & Schober, Dominik & Wassermann, Sandra, 2016. "How to approach consumers’ nonmonetary evaluation of electricity supply security? The case of Germany from a multidisciplinary perspective," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 74-84.
- Serra, Pablo J., 1997. "Energy pricing under uncertain supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 209-223, May.
- Serra, Pablo & Fierro, Gabriel, 1997. "Outage costs in Chilean industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-434, October.
- Gabriel Fierro & Pablo Serra, 1993. "Un Modelo de Estimación del Costo de Falla: el Caso de Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 30(90), pages 247-260.
- José Miguel Benavente & Alexander Galetovic & Ricardo Sanhueza & Pablo Serra, 2005. "El costo de la falla residencial en Chile: una estimación usando la curva de demanda," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 20(2), pages 23-40, December.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Value of Lost Load," Papers WP214, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Diboma, B.S. & Tamo Tatietse, T., 2013. "Power interruption costs to industries in Cameroon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 582-592.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2000. "Regulatory Governance and Chile's 1998-1999 Electricity Shortage," Documentos de Trabajo 84, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2003. "Regulatory governance and chile's 1998-1999 electricity shortage," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 105-125.
- Aygul Ozbafli & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "Estimating Willingness To Pay For Reliable Electricity Supply: A Choice Experiment Study," Development Discussion Papers 2013-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2001. "Regulatory governance and Chile's 1998-99 electricity shortage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2704, The World Bank.
- Garcia, Raquel S. & Weisser, Daniel, 2006. "A wind–diesel system with hydrogen storage: Joint optimisation of design and dispatch," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2296-2320.
- Ozbafli, Aygul & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2016. "Estimating the willingness to pay for reliable electricity supply: A choice experiment study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 443-452.
- Musiliu 0. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2013. "The Economic Costs of Unsupplied Electricty: Evidence from Backup Generation among African Firms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1351, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michaël Aklin & Patrick Bayer & S. Harish & Johannes Urpelainen, 2014. "Information and energy policy preferences: a survey experiment on public opinion about electricity pricing reform in rural India," Economics of Governance, Springer, pages 305-327.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:5:y:1983:i:2:p:129-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.