A statistical analysis of energy coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, P. W., 1996. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption: The energy coefficient approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 129-143, April.
- Lin, Boqiang & Abudu, Hermas, 2019. "Changes in Energy Intensity During the development Process：Evidence in Sub-Saharan Africa and Policy Implications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1012-1022.
- Yingxuan Zhang, 2020. "Regional Collaborative Electricity Consumption Management: an Urban Operations Research Model," SN Operations Research Forum, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 1-28, December.
- Burke, Paul J. & Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna, 2016.
"Understanding the energy-GDP elasticity: A sectoral approach,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 199-210.
- Paul J. Burke & Zsuzsanna Csereklyei, 2016. "Understanding the energy-GDP elasticity: A sectoral approach," CAMA Working Papers 2016-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ang, B.W., 2006. "Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 574-582, March.
- Ang, B.W. & Goh, Tian, 2016. "Carbon intensity of electricity in ASEAN: Drivers, performance and outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 170-179.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:13:y:1991:i:2:p:93-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.