Stochastic analysis of a continuous review perishable inventory system with positive lead time and Poisson demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen C. Graves, 1982. "The Application of Queueing Theory to Continuous Perishable Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(4), pages 400-406, April.
- Charles P. Schmidt & Steven Nahmias, 1985. "(S - 1, S) Policies for Perishable Inventory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 719-728, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lian, Zhaotong & Liu, Xiaoming & Zhao, Ning, 2009. "A perishable inventory model with Markovian renewal demands," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 176-182, September.
- Pahl, Julia & Voß, Stefan, 2014. "Integrating deterioration and lifetime constraints in production and supply chain planning: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 654-674.
- M. Vijayashree & R. Uthayakumar, 2016. "Two-echelon supply chain inventory model with controllable lead time," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 112-125, December.
- Sarker, Bhaba R., 2014. "Consignment stocking policy models for supply chain systems: A critical review and comparative perspectives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 52-67.
- Liu, Liming & Yang, Tao, 1999. "An (s,[punctuation space]S) random lifetime inventory model with a positive lead time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 52-63, February.
- Aswin Dhamodharan & Ruben Proano, 2012. "Determining the optimal vaccine vial size in developing countries: a Monte Carlo simulation approach," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 188-196, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:444-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.