Heuristics for scheduling in flowshop with multiple objectives
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Dannenbring, 1977. "An Evaluation of Flow Shop Sequencing Heuristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(11), pages 1174-1182, July.
- Osman, IH & Potts, CN, 1989. "Simulated annealing for permutation flow-shop scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 551-557.
- Herbert G. Campbell & Richard A. Dudek & Milton L. Smith, 1970. "A Heuristic Algorithm for the n Job, m Machine Sequencing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(10), pages 630-637, June.
- Ho, Johnny C. & Chang, Yih-Long, 1991. "A new heuristic for the n-job, M-machine flow-shop problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 194-202, May.
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Enscore Jr, E Emory & Ham, Inyong, 1983. "A heuristic algorithm for the m-machine, n-job flow-shop sequencing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 91-95.
- Widmer, Marino & Hertz, Alain, 1989. "A new heuristic method for the flow shop sequencing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 186-193, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:3:p:540-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.