Modeling global market entry decision by fuzzy logic with an application to country risk assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Cooley & James O. Hicks, Jr., 1983. "A Fuzzy Set Approach to Aggregating Internal Control Judgments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 317-334, March.
- Gutierrez, Isabel & Carmona, Salvador, 1988. "A fuzzy set approach to financial ratio analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 78-84, July.
- Zimmerman, H. -J., 1983. "Using fuzzy sets in operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 201-216, July.
- Bradshaw, Charles W., 1983. "A fuzzy set theoretic interpretation of economic control limits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 403-408, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acosta-Michlik, Lilibeth & Lucht, Wolfgang & Bondeau, Alberte & Beringer, Tim, 2011. "Integrated assessment of sustainability trade-offs and pathways for global bioenergy production: Framing a novel hybrid approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2791-2809, August.
- repec:spr:infotm:v:18:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10799-015-0242-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Opresnik & Maurizio Fiasché & Marco Taisch & Manuel Hirsch, 0. "An evolving fuzzy inference system for extraction of rule set for planning a product–service strategy," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:1:p:53-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.