Simplifying the complex: The paradigms of ecological function and structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:300473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A., 2000. "Whither nonlinear?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 663-678, June.
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "Ecological-Economic Analysis and Valuation of Biodiversity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Perrings C., 1994. "Sustainable livelihoods and environmentally sound technology," ILO Working Papers 993004733402676, International Labour Organization.
- Costanza, Robert, 2001. "Human Natures: Genes, Cultures, and the Human Prospect: By Paul R. Ehrlich, Island Press, Washington DC, 2000. ISBN 1-55963-779-X; p. 531," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 473-475, June.
- Wilson, James A., 0. "Maine'S Lobster Fishery - Managing A Common Property Resource," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:30:y:1987:i:2:p:139-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.