Joint optimization of dynamic lot and warehouse sizing problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gutiérrez, J. & Sedeí±o-Noda, A. & Colebrook, M. & Sicilia, J., 2008. "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 682-693, September.
- James R. Bradley & Bruce C. Arntzen, 1999. "The Simultaneous Planning of Production, Capacity, and Inventory in Seasonal Demand Environments," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 47(6), pages 795-806, December.
- Önal, Mehmet & van den Heuvel, Wilco & Liu, Tieming, 2012.
"A note on “The economic lot sizing problem with inventory bounds”,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 290-294.
- Onal, M. & van den Heuvel, W.J. & Liu, T., 2012. "A note on "The Economic Lot Sizing Problem with Inventory Bounds"," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2012-04, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Liu, X. & Tu, Yl., 2008. "Production planning with limited inventory capacity and allowed stockout," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 180-191, January.
- repec:taf:uiiexx:v:45:y:2013:i:8:p:912-924 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alper Atamtürk & Dorit S. Hochbaum, 2001. "Capacity Acquisition, Subcontracting, and Lot Sizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1081-1100, August.
- Rao, A. K. & Rao, M. R., 1998. "Solution procedures for sizing of warehouses," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 16-25, July.
- Archetti, Claudia & Bertazzi, Luca & Grazia Speranza, M., 2014. "Polynomial cases of the economic lot sizing problem with cost discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 519-527.
- Liu, Tieming, 2008. "Economic lot sizing problem with inventory bounds," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 204-215, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic programming; Dynamic lot sizing; Warehouse sizing; Inventory bound; Exact algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:849-854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.