Note on "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- van den Heuvel, Wilco & Gutiérrez, José Miguel & Hwang, Hark-Chin, 2011. "Note on "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities"," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 455-457, September.
- van den Heuvel, W. & Gutierrez, J.M. & Hwang, H.C., 2011. "Note on "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities"," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gutiérrez, J. & Sedeí±o-Noda, A. & Colebrook, M. & Sicilia, J., 2008. "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 682-693, September.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Stephen F. Love, 1973. "Bounded Production and Inventory Models with Piecewise Concave Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 313-318, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:navres:v:59:y:2012:i:3-4:p:244-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayse Akbalik & Bernard Penz & Christophe Rapine, 2015. "Capacitated lot sizing problems with inventory bounds," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 229(1), pages 1-18, June.
- Hark‐Chin Hwang & Wilco van den Heuvel, 2012.
"Improved algorithms for a lot‐sizing problem with inventory bounds and backlogging,"
Naval Research Logistics (NRL),
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 59(3‐4), pages 244-253, April.
- Hwang, H.C. & van den Heuvel, W., 2010. "Improved Algorithms for a Lot-Sizing Problem with Inventory Bounds and Backlogging," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; inventory bounds; lot-sizing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:21933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.