A heuristic method to schedule training programs for Small and Medium Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2010. "Adaptive Tabu Search for course timetabling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 235-244, January.
- Dimopoulou, M. & Miliotis, P., 2001. "Implementation of a university course and examination timetabling system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 202-213, April.
- Zhang, Defu & Liu, Yongkai & M'Hallah, Rym & Leung, Stephen C.H., 2010. "A simulated annealing with a new neighborhood structure based algorithm for high school timetabling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 550-558, June.
- Daskalaki, S. & Birbas, T., 2005. "Efficient solutions for a university timetabling problem through integer programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 106-120, January.
- Alvarez-Valdes, Ramon & Crespo, Enric & Tamarit, Jose M., 2002. "Design and implementation of a course scheduling system using Tabu Search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 512-523, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Angeles Montoro-Sanchez, 2017. "Research evolution in science parks and incubators: foundations and new trends," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1243-1272, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCourse scheduling; Heuristics; Incubators; Job scheduling; Small and Medium Enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:217:y:2012:i:3:p:600-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.