A parallel multiple reference point approach for multi-objective optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagar, Amit & Haddock, Jorge & Heragu, Sunderesh, 1995. "Multiple and bicriteria scheduling: A literature survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 88-104, February.
- Taillard, E., 1993. "Benchmarks for basic scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 278-285, January.
- Kim, Yeong-Dae, 1995. "Minimizing total tardiness in permutation flowshops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 541-555, September.
- Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco, 2009. "Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 450-462, April.
- Molina, Julin & Santana, Luis V. & Hernandez-Daz, Alfredo G. & Coello Coello, Carlos A. & Caballero, Rafael, 2009. "g-dominance: Reference point based dominance for multiobjective metaheuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 685-692, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derbel, Bilel & Humeau, Jérémie & Liefooghe, Arnaud & Verel, Sébastien, 2014. "Distributed localized bi-objective search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 731-743.
- Pinto, F.S. & Figueira, J.R. & Marques, R.C., 2015. "A multi-objective approach with soft constraints for water supply and wastewater coverage improvements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 609-618.
- Ana Ruiz & Rubén Saborido & Mariano Luque, 2015. "A preference-based evolutionary algorithm for multiobjective optimization: the weighting achievement scalarizing function genetic algorithm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 101-129, May.
- Liefooghe, Arnaud & Jourdan, Laetitia & Talbi, El-Ghazali, 2011. "A software framework based on a conceptual unified model for evolutionary multiobjective optimization: ParadisEO-MOEO," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 104-112, March.
- Theodor J. Stewart, 2016. "Multiple objective project portfolio selection based on reference points," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 23-33, January.
- Liang, Wen Yau & Huang, Chun-Che & Lin, Yin-Chen & Chang, Tsun Hsien & Shih, Meng Hao, 2013. "The multi-objective label correcting algorithm for supply chain modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 172-178.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple objective programming Parallel computing Multiple reference point approach Evolutionary computations Bi-objective flow-shop scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:205:y:2010:i:2:p:390-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .