Inventory models with ramp type demand rate, partial backlogging and Weibull deterioration rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- San José, L.A. & Sicilia, J. & Garcia-Laguna, J., 2006. "Analysis of an inventory system with exponential partial backordering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 76-86, March.
- Deng, Peter Shaohua & Lin, Robert H.-J. & Chu, Peter, 2007. "A note on the inventory models for deteriorating items with ramp type demand rate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 112-120, April.
- Goyal, S.K., 1987. "Economic ordering policy for deteriorating items over an infinite time horizon," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 298-301, March.
- P. L. Abad, 1996. "Optimal Pricing and Lot-Sizing Under Conditions of Perishability and Partial Backordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1093-1104, August.
- Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C., 2001. "Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-16, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory Ramp type demand Deteriorating items Partial backlogging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:79-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.