A two-phase ant colony algorithm for multi-echelon defective supply chain network design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Charles A. & Desai, Anand, 1996. "Determination of paths to vendor market efficiency using parallel coordinates representation: A negotiation tool for buyers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 142-155, April.
- Mikhailov, L., 2002. "Fuzzy analytical approach to partnership selection in formation of virtual enterprises," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 393-401, October.
- Hau L. Lee, 1992. "Lot Sizing to Reduce Capacity Utilization in a Production Process with Defective Items, Process Corrections, and Rework," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1314-1328, September.
- Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico, 2006. "The impact of delivery lot splitting on delivery reliability in a two-stage supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 694-708, December.
- Meade, L. M. & Liles, D. H. & Sarkis, J., 1997. "Justifying strategic alliances and partnering: a prerequisite for virtual enterprising," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:02:n:s0217595917500087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baghalian, Atefeh & Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani, 2013. "Robust supply chain network design with service level against disruptions and demand uncertainties: A real-life case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 199-215.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Rezapour, Shabnam & Drezner, Tammy & Fallah, Samira, 2014. "Competitive supply chain network design: An overview of classifications, models, solution techniques and applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-118.
- Emerson, Denise & Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn, 2009. "Goodwill, inventory penalty, and adaptive supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 130-138, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDefective supply chain system Ant colony algorithm Partner selection Production-distribution planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:243-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.