Truck dock assignment problem with operational time constraint within crossdocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Wooyeon & Egbelu, Pius J., 2008. "Scheduling of inbound and outbound trucks in cross docking systems with temporary storage," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 377-396, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Laure Ladier & Gülgün Alpan, 0. "Crossdock truck scheduling with time windows: earliness, tardiness and storage policies," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela, 2014. "The capacitated Lot Sizing model: A powerful tool for logistics decision making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 380-390.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10845-014-1014-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hermel, Dror & Hasheminia, Hamed & Adler, Nicole & Fry, Michael J., 2016. "A solution framework for the multi-mode resource-constrained cross-dock scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 157-170.
- Saeid Rezaei & Amirsaman Kheirkhah, 0. "A comprehensive approach in designing a sustainable closed-loop supply chain network using cross-docking operations," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-48.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-016-0453-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boysen, Nils & Emde, Simon & Hoeck, Michael & Kauderer, Markus, 2015. "Part logistics in the automotive industry: Decision problems, literature review and research agenda," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 107-120.
- Lahyani, Rahma & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Semet, Frédéric, 2015. "Rich vehicle routing problems: From a taxonomy to a definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 1-14.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:24:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10588-017-9247-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bazargan, Massoud, 2015. "An optimization approach to aircraft dispatching strategy with maintenance cost â€“ A case study," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 10-14.
- Buijs, Paul & Vis, Iris F.A. & Carlo, Héctor J., 2014. "Synchronization in cross-docking networks: A research classification and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 593-608.
- Haughton, Michael & Sapna Isotupa, K.P., 2012. "Scheduling commercial vehicle queues at a Canada–US border crossing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 190-201.
- Gelareh, Shahin & Monemi, Rahimeh Neamatian & Semet, Frédéric & Goncalves, Gilles, 2016. "A branch-and-cut algorithm for the truck dock assignment problem with operational time constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 1144-1152.
- H. Khorshidian & M. Akbarpour Shirazi & S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, 0. "An intelligent truck scheduling and transportation planning optimization model for product portfolio in a cross-dock," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Van Belle, Jan & Valckenaers, Paul & Cattrysse, Dirk, 2012. "Cross-docking: State of the art," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 827-846.
- Konur, Dinçer & Golias, Mihalis M., 2013. "Cost-stable truck scheduling at a cross-dock facility with unknown truck arrivals: A meta-heuristic approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 71-91.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte, 2010. "Cross dock scheduling: Classification, literature review and research agenda," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 413-422, December.
- Konrad Stephan & Nils Boysen, 2011. "Cross-docking," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 129-137, September.
- Berghman, Lotte & Leus, Roel, 2015. "Practical solutions for a dock assignment problem with trailer transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 787-799.
- Ladier, Anne-Laure & Alpan, Gülgün, 2016. "Cross-docking operations: Current research versus industry practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 145-162.
More about this item
KeywordsHeuristics Crossdocks Dock assignment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:105-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.