Supply chain inventory optimization with two customer classes in discrete time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jeong Eun & Hong, Yushin, 2003. "A stock rationing policy in a (s,S)-controlled stochastic production system with 2-phase Coxian processing times and lost sales," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 299-307, March.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 1993. "Safety stock allocation in a two-echelon distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 96-117, February.
- Albert Y. Ha, 1997. "Inventory Rationing in a Make-to-Stock Production System with Several Demand Classes and Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(8), pages 1093-1103, August.
- Kleijn, M.J. & Dekker, R., 1998. "An overview of inventory systems with several demand classes," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9838, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Tempelmeier, Horst, 1985. "Inventory control using a service constraint on the expected customer order waiting time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 313-323, March.
- Sven Axsäter & Marcel Kleijn & Ton de Kok, 2004. "Stock Rationing in a Continuous Review Two-Echelon Inventory Model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 177-194, February.
- Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M. J. & de Rooij, P. J., 1998.
"A spare parts stocking policy based on equipment criticality,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 69-77, September.
- Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M.J. & de Rooij, P.J., 1996. "A spare parts stocking policy based on equipment criticality," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9625-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Francis de Véricourt & Fikri Karaesmen & Yves Dallery, 2002. "Optimal Stock Allocation for a Capacitated Supply System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1486-1501, November.
- Donald M. Topkis, 1968. "Optimal Ordering and Rationing Policies in a Nonstationary Dynamic Inventory Model with n Demand Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 160-176, November.
- Vinayak Deshpande & Morris A. Cohen & Karen Donohue, 2003. "A Threshold Inventory Rationing Policy for Service-Differentiated Demand Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(6), pages 683-703, June.
- Steven Nahmias & W. Steven Demmy, 1981. "Operating Characteristics of an Inventory System with Rationing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(11), pages 1236-1245, November.
- Dekker, R. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Kleijn, M.J. & Piersma, N. & de Kok, T.G., 1995. "On the use of break quantities in multi--echelon distribution systems," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9548-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alan Kaplan, 1969. "Stock Rationing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 260-267, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youseef Alotaibi, 2016. "Business process modelling challenges and solutions: a literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 701-723, August.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K., 2008. "Dynamic inventory rationing strategies for inventory systems with two demand classes, Poisson demand and backordering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 156-178, October.
- Papier, Felix & Thonemann, Ulrich W., 2011. "Capacity rationing in rental systems with two customer classes and batch arrivals," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 73-85, January.
- Du, Bisheng & Larsen, Christian, 2017. "Reservation policies of advance orders in the presence of multiple demand classes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 430-438.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:189:y:2017:i:c:p:14-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kim, Eungab & Park, Taeho, 2016. "Admission and inventory control of a single-component make-to-order production system with replenishment setup cost and lead time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 91-102.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:174:y:2006:i:1:p:600-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.