A (r,r,Q) inventory model for spare parts involving equipment criticality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jeong Eun & Hong, Yushin, 2003. "A stock rationing policy in a (s,S)-controlled stochastic production system with 2-phase Coxian processing times and lost sales," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 299-307, March.
- Richard V. Evans, 1968. "Sales and Restocking Policies in a Single Item Inventory System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(7), pages 463-472, March.
- Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M. J. & de Rooij, P. J., 1998.
"A spare parts stocking policy based on equipment criticality,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 69-77, September.
- Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M.J. & de Rooij, P.J., 1996. "A spare parts stocking policy based on equipment criticality," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9625-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Donald M. Topkis, 1968. "Optimal Ordering and Rationing Policies in a Nonstationary Dynamic Inventory Model with n Demand Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 160-176, November.
- Steven Nahmias & W. Steven Demmy, 1981. "Operating Characteristics of an Inventory System with Rationing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(11), pages 1236-1245, November.
- Alan Kaplan, 1969. "Stock Rationing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 260-267, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:1:p:66-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.