Dynamic pricing with real-time demand learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William S. Lovejoy, 1990. "Myopic Policies for Some Inventory Models with Uncertain Demand Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(6), pages 724-738, June.
- Katy S. Azoury, 1985. "Bayes Solution to Dynamic Inventory Models Under Unknown Demand Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1150-1160, September.
- Ladany, Shaul P. & Arbel, Avner, 1991. "Optimal cruise-liner passenger cabin pricing policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 136-147, November.
- Guillermo Gallego & Garrett van Ryzin, 1994. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Inventories with Stochastic Demand over Finite Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 999-1020, August.
- Martin A. Lariviere & Evan L. Porteus, 1999. "Stalking Information: Bayesian Inventory Management with Unobserved Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 346-363, March.
- Balvers, Ronald J & Cosimano, Thomas F, 1990. "Actively Learning about Demand and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 882-898, September.
- Chatwin, Richard E., 2000. "Optimal dynamic pricing of perishable products with stochastic demand and a finite set of prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 149-174, August.
- Youyi Feng & Baichun Xiao, 2000. "A Continuous-Time Yield Management Model with Multiple Prices and Reversible Price Changes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 644-657, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vivek F. Farias & Benjamin Van Roy, 2010. "Dynamic Pricing with a Prior on Market Response," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(1), pages 16-29, February.
- Ehtamo, Harri & Berg, Kimmo & Kitti, Mitri, 2010. "An adjustment scheme for nonlinear pricing problem with two buyers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 259-266, February.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:206:y:2018:i:c:p:196-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- den Boer, Arnoud V., 2015. "Tracking the market: Dynamic pricing and learning in a changing environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 914-927.
- Kimmo Berg & Harri Ehtamo, 2012. "Continuous learning methods in two-buyer pricing problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(3), pages 287-304, June.
- Diego Escobari, 2012.
"Dynamic Pricing, Advance Sales and Aggregate Demand Learning in Airlines,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 697-724, December.
- Escobari, Diego, 2011. "Dynamic Pricing, Advance Sales, and Aggregate Demand Learning in Airlines," MPRA Paper 38509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:207:y:2019:i:c:p:34-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnoud V. den Boer & Bert Zwart, 2014. "Simultaneously Learning and Optimizing Using Controlled Variance Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(3), pages 770-783, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:287-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Zhefang & Li, Yanjun & Tang, Kwei, 2009. "Dynamic pricing and warranty policies for products with fixed lifetime," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 940-948, August.
- Kwon, Changhyun & Friesz, Terry L. & Mookherjee, Reetabrata & Yao, Tao & Feng, Baichun, 2009. "Non-cooperative competition among revenue maximizing service providers with demand learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 981-996, September.
- Tatsiana Levina & Yuri Levin & Jeff McGill & Mikhail Nediak, 2009. "Dynamic Pricing with Online Learning and Strategic Consumers: An Application of the Aggregating Algorithm," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(2), pages 327-341, April.
- Rana, Rupal & Oliveira, Fernando S., 2014. "Real-time dynamic pricing in a non-stationary environment using model-free reinforcement learning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 116-126.
- Bin Qiao & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 2016. "Less-than-truckload Dynamic Pricing Model in Physical Internet," Post-Print hal-01326416, HAL.
- Andrew E. B. Lim & J. George Shanthikumar, 2007. "Relative Entropy, Exponential Utility, and Robust Dynamic Pricing," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(2), pages 198-214, April.
- Bin Qiao & Shenle Pan & Eric Ballot, 0. "Dynamic pricing model for less-than-truckload carriers in the Physical Internet," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:174:y:2006:i:1:p:522-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.