The valuation of European options in uncertain environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Yao, Jing-Shing & Su, Jin-Shieh, 2000. "Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy total demand based on interval-valued fuzzy set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 390-408, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradojevic Nikola, 2016.
"Multi-criteria classification for pricing European options,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, April.
- Nikola Gradojevic, 2015. "Multi-criteria Classification for Pricing European Options," Working Paper series 15-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:402-418 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collan, Mikael, 2008. "New Method for Real Option Valuation Using Fuzzy Numbers," Working Papers 466, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Zhang, Li-Hua & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Xu, Wei-Jun & Xiao, Wei-Lin, 2012. "The double exponential jump diffusion model for pricing European options under fuzzy environments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 780-786.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2010. "Generalised soft binomial American real option pricing model (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1096-1103, December.
- Collan, Mikael & Fullér, Robert & József, Mezei, 2008. "A Fuzzy Pay-off Method for Real Option Valuation," MPRA Paper 13601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Xu, Weijun & Li, Hongyi, 2009. "A jump-diffusion model for option pricing under fuzzy environments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 337-344, June.
- repec:spr:fuzodm:v:16:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10700-016-9246-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jun & Xu, Jiuping, 2009. "A novel portfolio selection model in a hybrid uncertain environment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 439-449, April.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Laerte Sorini & Luciano Stefanini, 2015. "Option prices by differential evolution," Working Papers 1511, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Laerte Sorini & Luciano Stefanini, 2013. "Value function computation in fuzzy models by differential evolution," Working Papers 1311, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2005. "Value at risk methodology of international index portfolio under soft conditions (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 263-275.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Dragan Kukolj & Ramazan Gencay, 2011. "Clustering and Classification in Option Pricing," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(2), pages 109-128, October.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:370-380 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:145:y:2003:i:1:p:221-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.