Optimal pricing and lot-sizing under conditions of perishability, finite production and partial backordering and lost sale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wee, Hui-Ming, 1999. "Deteriorating inventory model with quantity discount, pricing and partial backordering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 511-518, March.
- P. L. Abad, 1996. "Optimal Pricing and Lot-Sizing Under Conditions of Perishability and Partial Backordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1093-1104, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl, 2009. "The deterministic EPQ with partial backordering: A new approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 624-636, June.
- Onur Kaya & Aylin Lelizar Polat, 2017. "Coordinated pricing and inventory decisions for perishable products," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(2), pages 589-606, March.
- San José, L.A. & Sicilia, J. & Garcia-Laguna, J., 2006. "Analysis of an inventory system with exponential partial backordering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 76-86, March.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J., 2009. "The deterministic EOQ with partial backordering: A new approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 102-113, April.
- Debasis Das & Arindam Roy & Samarjit Kar, 2015. "A multi-warehouse partial backlogging inventory model for deteriorating items under inflation when a delay in payment is permissible," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 226(1), pages 133-162, March.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chen, Liang-Ho, 2007. "A comparison between two pricing and lot-sizing models with partial backlogging and deteriorated items," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 190-203, January.
- Papachristos, S. & Skouri, K., 2003. "An inventory model with deteriorating items, quantity discount, pricing and time-dependent partial backlogging," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 247-256, March.
- Onur Kaya & Sajjad Rahimi Ghahroodi, 2018. "Inventory control and pricing for perishable products under age and price dependent stochastic demand," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 88(1), pages 1-35, August.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J., 2011. "A survey of deterministic models for the EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 179-198, October.
- Dye, Chung-Yuan, 2007. "Joint pricing and ordering policy for a deteriorating inventory with partial backlogging," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 184-189, April.
- Pentico, David W. & Toews, Carl & Drake, Matthew J., 2015. "Approximating the EOQ with partial backordering at an exponential or rational rate by a constant or linearly changing rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 151-159.
- Manoranjan De & Barun Das & Manoranjan Maiti, 2016. "EPL models for complementary and substitute items under imperfect production process with promotional cost and selling price dependent demands," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(2), pages 259-277, June.
- Chang, Chun-Tao & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 2006. "On "An EOQ model for perishable items under stock-dependent selling rate and time-dependent partial backlogging" by Dye and Ouyang," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 923-929, October.
- Joaquín Sicilia & Luis San-José & Juan García-Laguna, 2012. "An inventory model where backordered demand ratio is exponentially decreasing with the waiting time," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 199(1), pages 137-155, October.
- Huang, Shuo & Axsäter, Sven & Dou, Yifan & Chen, Jian, 2011. "A real-time decision rule for an inventory system with committed service time and emergency orders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 70-79, November.
- San-José, Luis A. & García-Laguna, Juan, 2009. "Optimal policy for an inventory system with backlogging and all-units discounts: Application to the composite lot size model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 808-823, February.
- Tsao, Yu-Chung & Sheen, Gwo-Ji, 2012. "A multi-item supply chain with credit periods and weight freight cost discounts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 106-115.
- K. M. Kamna & Prerna Gautam & Chandra K. Jaggi, 0. "Sustainable inventory policy for an imperfect production system with energy usage and volume agility," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 0, pages 1-9.
- Reza Maihami & Behrooz Karimi & Seyyed Mohammad Taghi Fatemi Ghomi, 2017. "Effect of two-echelon trade credit on pricing-inventory policy of non-instantaneous deteriorating products with probabilistic demand and deterioration functions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 257(1), pages 237-273, October.
- J-T Teng & H-L Yang & L-Y Ouyang, 2003. "On an EOQ model for deteriorating items with time-varying demand and partial backlogging," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 54(4), pages 432-436, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:144:y:2003:i:3:p:677-685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.