Deteriorating inventory model with quantity discount, pricing and partial backordering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shiue, Yih-Chearng, 1990. "An inventory model for perishable items in a lot-size system with quantity discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 260-264, April.
- Wee, Hui-Ming, 1995. "Joint pricing and replenishment policy for deteriorating inventory with declining market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 163-171, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tamjidzad, Shahrzad & Mirmohammadi, S. Hamid, 2015. "An optimal (r, Q) policy in a stochastic inventory system with all-units quantity discount and limited sharable resource," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 93-100.
- repec:spr:compst:v:72:y:2010:i:1:p:107-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2014. "Joint pricing and ordering policy for two echelon imperfect production inventory model with two cycles," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 229-238.
- Chen, Liang-Tu, 2014. "Optimal dynamic policies for integrated production and marketing planning in business-to-business marketplaces," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 46-53.
- Sarkar, Mitali & Sarkar, Biswajit, 2013. "An economic manufacturing quantity model with probabilistic deterioration in a production system," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 245-252.
- Alireza Kabirian, 2012. "The economic production and pricing model with lot-size-dependent production cost," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 1-15, September.
- Chang, Horng-Jinh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Dye, Chung-Yuan, 2006. "Retailer's optimal pricing and lot-sizing policies for deteriorating items with partial backlogging," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 51-64, January.
- Sudip Adak & G. S. Mahapatra, 0. "Effect of reliability on multi-item inventory system with shortages and partial backlog incorporating time dependent demand and deterioration," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Wee, Hui-Ming & Law, Sh-Tyan, 2001. "Replenishment and pricing policy for deteriorating items taking into account the time-value of money," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 213-220, May.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Saren, Sharmila & Wee, Hui-Ming, 2013. "An inventory model with variable demand, component cost and selling price for deteriorating items," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 306-310.
- Hung, Kuo-Chen, 2011. "An inventory model with generalized type demand, deterioration and backorder rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 239-242, February.
- Herbon, Avi, 2021. "Managing an expiring product under a market that is heterogeneous in the sensitivity to the retailer's reputation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 232(C).
- A.K. Bhunia & A.A. Shaikh & R.K. Gupta, 2015. "A study on two-warehouse partially backlogged deteriorating inventory models under inflation via particle swarm optimisation," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 1036-1050, April.
- Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C., 2001. "Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-16, October.
- Chiu, Huan Neng, 1995. "An approximation to the continuous review inventory model with perishable items and lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 93-108, November.
- Anqi Zhu & Bei Bian & Yiping Jiang & Jiaxiang Hu, 2020. "Integrated Tomato Picking and Distribution Scheduling Based on Maturity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-17, September.
- Soni, Hardik & Shah, Nita H., 2008. "Optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 91-100, January.
- Shuai Yang & Yujie Xiao & Yong-Hong Kuo, 2017. "The Supply Chain Design for Perishable Food with Stochastic Demand," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(7), pages 1-12, July.
- Chen, Jing & Dong, Ming & Rong, Ying & Yang, Liang, 2018. "Dynamic pricing for deteriorating products with menu cost," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 13-26.
- Papachristos, S. & Skouri, K., 2003. "An inventory model with deteriorating items, quantity discount, pricing and time-dependent partial backlogging," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 247-256, March.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J., 2011. "A survey of deterministic models for the EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 179-198, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:59:y:1999:i:1-3:p:511-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.