An organizational change perspective on the value of modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. W. Churchman & A. H. Schainblatt, 1965. "The Researcher and The Manager: A Dialectic of Implementation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 69-87, February.
- Matthew J. Liberatore & Anthony C. Stylianou, 1995. "Expert Support Systems for New Product Development Decision Making: A Modeling Framework and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(8), pages 1296-1316, August.
- anonymous, 1965. "Commentary on "The Researcher and the Manager: A Dialectic of Implementation"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 2-2, October.
- Hutchel, Armand & Molet, Hughues, 1986. "Rational modelling in understanding and aiding human decision-making: About two case studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 178-186, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00718287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Gillier & Akın Kazakçı & Gérald Piat, 2014. "The generation of common purpose in innovation partnerships: a design perspective," Post-Print hal-00982992, HAL.
- Thomas Gillier & Akın Kazakçı & Gérald Piat, 2012. "The Generation of Common Purpose in Innovation Partnerships : a Design Perspective," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00718287, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:125:y:2000:i:1:p:184-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.