An organizational change perspective on the value of modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1965. "Commentary on "The Researcher and the Manager: A Dialectic of Implementation"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages B2-B2, October.
- Hutchel, Armand & Molet, Hughues, 1986. "Rational modelling in understanding and aiding human decision-making: About two case studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 178-186, January.
- Matthew J. Liberatore & Anthony C. Stylianou, 1995. "Expert Support Systems for New Product Development Decision Making: A Modeling Framework and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(8), pages 1296-1316, August.
- C. W. Churchman & A. H. Schainblatt, 1965. "The Researcher and The Manager: A Dialectic of Implementation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages B69-B87, February.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Herve Tanguy, 1993. "Planning in firms as an interactive process," Working Papers 249906, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:125:y:2000:i:1:p:184-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.