Algorithms for the robust 1-center problem on a tree
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George O. Wesolowsky, 1977. "Probabilistic Weights in the One-Dimensional Facility Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 224-229, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conde, Eduardo, 2007. "Minmax regret location-allocation problem on a network under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1025-1039, June.
- Bell, Michael G.H. & Fonzone, Achille & Polyzoni, Chrisanthi, 2014. "Depot location in degradable transport networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 148-161.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berman, Oded & Wang, Jiamin, 2011. "The minmax regret gradual covering location problem on a network with incomplete information of demand weights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 233-238, February.
- Nikulin, Yury, 2006. "Robustness in combinatorial optimization and scheduling theory: An extended annotated bibliography," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 606, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Lu, Chung-Cheng, 2013. "Robust weighted vertex p-center model considering uncertain data: An application to emergency management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 113-121.
- Jurij Mihelič & Borut Robič, 2010. "Flexible-attribute problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 553-566, November.
- Mihelic, Jurij & Mahjoub, Amine & Rapine, Christophe & Robic, Borut, 2010. "Two-stage flexible-choice problems under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 399-403, March.
- Wang, Haitao, 2014. "Minmax regret 1-facility location on uncertain path networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 636-643.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:123:y:2000:i:2:p:292-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.