Centralized ordering and allocation policies in a two-echelon system with non-identical warehouses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Nesim Erkip & Warren H. Hausman & Steven Nahmias, 1990. "Optimal Centralized Ordering Policies in Multi-Echelon Inventory Systems with Correlated Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(3), pages 381-392, March.
- Leroy B. Schwarz, 1989. "A Model for Assessing the Value of Warehouse Risk-Pooling: Risk-Pooling Over Outside-Supplier Leadtimes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(7), pages 828-842, July.
- Leroy B. Schwarz & Bryan L. Deuermeyer & Ralph D. Badinelli, 1985. "Fill-Rate Optimization in a One-Warehouse N-Identical Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 488-498, April.
- Awi Federgruen & Paul Zipkin, 1984. "Approximations of Dynamic, Multilocation Production and Inventory Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(1), pages 69-84, January.
- Peter L. Jackson, 1988. "Stock Allocation in a Two-Echelon Distribution System Or "What to Do Until Your Ship Comes In"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 880-895, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gumus, Alev Taskin & Guneri, Ali Fuat & Ulengin, Fusun, 2010. "A new methodology for multi-echelon inventory management in stochastic and neuro-fuzzy environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 248-260, November.
- Köchel, Peter & Thiem, Stefanie, 2011. "Search for good policies in a single-warehouse, multi-retailer system by particle swarm optimisation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 319-325, September.
- Kanchanasuntorn, Kanchana & Techanitisawad, Anulark, 2006. "An approximate periodic model for fixed-life perishable products in a two-echelon inventory-distribution system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 101-115, March.
- Liu, Kaijun & Zhou, Yonghong & Zhang, Zigang, 2010. "Capacitated location model with online demand pooling in a multi-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 218-231, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:106:y:1998:i:1:p:74-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.