Designing paced assembly lines with fixed number of stations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas R. Hoffmann, 1963. "Assembly Line Balancing with a Precedence Matrix," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 551-562, July.
- Roger V. Johnson, 1988. "Optimally Balancing Large Assembly Lines with "Fable"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 240-253, February.
- Saltzman, Matthew J. & Baybars, Ilker, 1987. "A two-process implicit enumeration algorithm for the simple assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 118-129, October.
- F. Brian Talbot & James H. Patterson & William V. Gehrlein, 1986. "A Comparative Evaluation of Heuristic Line Balancing Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 430-454, April.
- Roger V. Johnson, 1983. "A Branch and Bound Algorithm for Assembly Line Balancing Problems with Formulation Irregularities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1309-1324, November.
- Anthony A. Mastor, 1970. "An Experimental Investigation and Comparative Evaluation of Production Line Balancing Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 728-746, July.
- Arthur J. Nevins, 1972. "Assembly Line Balancing using Best Bud Search," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(9), pages 529-539, May.
- Thomas R. Hoffmann, 1992. "Eureka: A Hybrid System for Assembly Line Balancing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 39-47, January.
- William V. Gehrlein & James H. Patterson, 1975. "Sequencing for Assembly Lines with Integer Task Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(9), pages 1064-1070, May.