The Eastern enlargement of the European Union: Major challenges for macro-economic policies and institutions of Central and East European countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dariusz Rosati, 1996. "Exchange rate policies during transition from plan to market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(1), pages 159-184, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2006. "Pilgrims to the Eurozone: How far, how fast?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 311-327, December.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2015.
"European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-69, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- P.A.D. Cavelaars, 2003. "The Timing of EU Expansion and the Real Exchange Rate," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 89, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Fölsz, Attila, 1998.
"A monetáris unió és Magyarország
[The monetary union and Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 923-939.
- Mark Hallerberg & Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2000. "The Political Business Cycles of EU Accession Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karsten Staehr, 2010. "The global financial crisis and public finances in the New EU Countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-02, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2010.
- Rossi, Sergio, 2004. "The enlargement of the euro area: what lessons can be learned from EMU?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 947-970, January.
- Jula, Dorin, 2008. "Economic Impact of Political Cycles – The Relevance of European experinces for Romania," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 081101, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Paul Cavelaars, 2002. "The Timing of EU Expansion and the Real Exchange Rate," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-3, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:671-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.