Rank dominance and international comparisons of income distributions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas & Irene Tzouramani, 2011. "Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1188, European Regional Science Association.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2011. "An ordinal approach to the study of intergenerational opportunities for standard of living: the case of Latin America," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 9(4), pages 579-604, December.
- Chiou, Jong-Rong, 1996. "A dominance evaluation of Taiwan's official income distribution statistics, 1976-1992," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-75.
- Ramses Abul Naga, 2004.
"Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 31-43, April.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2002. "Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Anthony Shorrocks & Daniel Slottje, 2002. "Approximating unanimity orderings: An application to Lorenz dominance," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 91-117, December.
- Brice MAGDALOU (CEREGMIA) & Patrick MOYES (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Social Welfare, Inequality and Deprivation," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Patrick Moyes & Brice Magdalou, 2008. "Social Welfare, Inequality and Deprivation," LIS Working papers 502, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Sarabia Alegría, J.M & Pascual Sáez, Marta, 2001. "Rankings de distribuciones de renta basados en curvas de Lorenz ordenadas: un estudio empírico1," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 19, pages 151-169, Diciembre.
- Frank Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2001. "Distributional dominance with dirty data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2239, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2001. "Distributional Dominance with Dirty Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 51, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ghossoub, Edgar & Reed III, Robert R., 2010. "Liquidity risk, economic development, and the effects of monetary policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 252-268, February.
- Edgar A. Ghossoub & Robert Reed, "undated". "Liquidity Risk, Economic Development, and the Effects of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0070, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Moore, Robert E., 1996. "Ranking income distributions using the Geometric Mean and a related general measure," MPRA Paper 10171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambert, Peter J & Ramos, Xavier, 2002. "Welfare Comparisons: Sequential Procedures for Heterogeneous Populations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(276), pages 549-562, November.
- Peter J. Lambert & Xavier Ramos, 2001. "Welfare comparisons: sequential procedures for heterogenous populations," Working Papers wp0114, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Peter Lambert & Xavi Ramos, 2001. "Welfare Comparisons: Sequential Procedures for Heterogeneous Population," CESifo Working Paper Series 519, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Thistle, 1998. "Social Structure, Economic Performance and Pareto Optimality," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 161-173, October.
- Madden, Paul, 1996. "Suppes-Sen dominance, generalised Lorenz dominance and the welfare economics of competitive equilibrium: Some examples," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 247-262, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:7:p:1399-1409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed