International capital mobility and capital-income taxation : Theory and policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 2002.
"Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: Evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-374, February.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1999. "Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marcel Gérard, 2002. "Tax Competition, the Distribution of MNE's Ownership and the Wage Formation Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1998. "Capital income taxation and risk-taking in a small open economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 55-90, April.
- Patrick Asea & Stephen Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 768, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick K. Asea & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 6189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Bretin & Stéphane Guimbert & Thierry Madiès, 2002. "La concurrence fiscale sur le bénéfice des entreprises : théories et pratiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 156(5), pages 15-42.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "Fiscal policy in a simple two-country dynamic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 395-419.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547, March.
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Passage à l'union économique et monétaire en Europe : effets sur la croissance et les politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 123-137.
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz, 1995. "Information sharing and tax competition among governments," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 103-121, August.
- Bacchetta, P. & Paz Espinosa, M., 1992. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 173.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1993. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0028, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," ISER Discussion Paper 0649, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," KIER Working Papers 613, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Piketty, Thomas, 1996. "A federal voting mechanism to solve the fiscal-externality problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-17, January.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2008. "Foreign direct investment, industrial location and capital taxation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 413-423, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:2-3:p:480-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed