International capital mobility and capital-income taxation : Theory and policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Thomas & Tim Worrall, 1988. "Self-Enforcing Wage Contracts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 541-554.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991.
"The Pure Theory of Country Risk,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 391-435
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1998.
"Capital income taxation and risk-taking in a small open economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 55-90.
- Patrick Asea & Stephen Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 768, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick K. Asea & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 6189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz, 1995.
"Information sharing and tax competition among governments,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 103-121.
- Bacchetta, P. & Paz Espinosa, M., 1992. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 173.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Philippe Bacchetta & Maria Paz Espinosa, 1993. "Information Sharing and Tax Competition Among Governments," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0028, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "Fiscal policy in a simple two-country dynamic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 395-419.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Passage à l'union économique et monétaire en Europe : effets sur la croissance et les politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 123-137.
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006.
"Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0649, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," KIER Working Papers 613, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Piketty, Thomas, 1996. "A federal voting mechanism to solve the fiscal-externality problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-17, January.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2008. "Foreign direct investment, industrial location and capital taxation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 413-423, June.
- Marcel GÃ©rard, 2002. "Tax Competition, the Distribution of MNE's Ownership and the Wage Formation Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 2002.
"Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: Evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-374, February.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1999. "Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Emmanuel Bretin & Stéphane Guimbert & Thierry Madiès, 2002. "La concurrence fiscale sur le bénéfice des entreprises : théories et pratiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 156(5), pages 15-42.
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:2-3:p:480-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.