Imperfect competition, unemployment and policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 1977. "World Inflation and Monetary Accommodation in Eight Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(2), pages 409-478.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1991.
"International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 13-44
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H. & Rotemberg, Julio J., 1980. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 309-332, May.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1981. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," NBER Chapters,in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 309-332 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Konig, Heinz, 1986. "The Nature and Causes of Unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany since the 1970s: An Empirical Investigation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 219-244, Supplemen.
- Grubb, David B, 1986. "Topics in the OECD Phillips Curve," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 55-79, March.
- Jacques R. Artus, 1984. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Disequilibrium Real Wage Rate Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 1404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1985. "Understanding Inflation in the 1980s," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 16(1), pages 263-302.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1986.
"Empirical Structural Evidence on Wages, Prices and Employment in the US,"
NBER Working Papers
2044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1986. "Empirical Structural Evidence On Wages, Prices and Employment in the US," Working papers 431, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- George L. Perry, 1975. "Determinants of Wage Inflation Around the World," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 403-448.
- Hamada, Koichi & Kurosaka, Yoshio, 1984. "The relationship between production and unemployment in Japan : Okun's law in comparative perspective," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 71-94, June.
- Tullio, Giuseppe, 1987. "Long run implications of the increase in taxation and public debt for employment and economic growth in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 741-774, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Malgrange, Pierre & Pujol, Thierry, 1992. "Une maquette trimestrielle de l’économie française avec anticipations rationnelles et concurrence monopolistique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 225-261, mars et j.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal, 1992. "Un modèle macroéconomique de chômage avec concurrence imparfaite et anticipations rationnelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 23-42, mars et j.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Ying Wu, 2004. "Multiple Equilibria and Interfirm Macro-Externality: An Analysis of Sluggish Real Adjustment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 61-77, May.
- Thierry Laurent & Hélène Zajdela, 1999. "Emploi, salaire et coordination des activités," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 67-100.
- Dillen, Mats, 1995. "Corrective tax and subsidy policies in economies with Bertrand competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 267-282, October.
- Luís F. Costa & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Fiscal Policy under Imperfect Competition: A Survey,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2009/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Costa, Luís F. & Dixon, Huw David, 2010. "Fiscal policy under imperfect competition: A survey," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lensberg, Terje, 1997. "Rational fix-price dynamics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 163-186, January.
- Andersen, Torben M, 1987. "Effective Demand and Unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 287, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 2007. "New Keynesian monopolistic competition and objective demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 153-173, February.
- Jorgen Jacobsen, Hans, 2000. "Endogenous, imperfectly competitive business cycles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 305-336, February.
- Vera Ivanova & Philip Ushchev, 2015. "When Ricardo Meets Chamberlin: A Simple Dynamic Model Of Monopolistic Competition," HSE Working papers WP BRP 99/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andreassen Leif, 2010. "General disequilibrium with log-linear prices," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201011, University of Turin.
- Su, Tong-Yaa, 2016. "Competition between Firms in Economic Evolution: Its Characteristics and Differences to the Biological Sphere," MPRA Paper 72756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Portier, Franck, 1995. "Le rôle des variations de taux de marge dans les fluctuations macroéconomiques conjoncturelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(2), pages 218-249, juin.
- Zouache, Abdallah, 2003. "Coordination et chômage involontaire : de Keynes aux nouveaux keynésiens," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 179-195, Mars-Juin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:31:y:1987:i:1-2:p:417-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.