Risk aversion and bargaining * : Some preliminary results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J K Murnighan & Alvin E Roth & Francoise Schoumaker, 1997. "Risk Aversion and Bargaining: Some Preliminary Results," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1493, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn Harrison & Morten Lau & E. Rutström, 2009. "Elicitation using multiple price list formats," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(3), pages 365-366, September.
- Bruhin, Adrian & Santos-Pinto, Luís & Staubli, David, 2018.
"How do beliefs about skill affect risky decisions?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 350-371.
- Adrian Bruhin & Luis Santos-Pinto & David Staubli, 2016. "How Do Beliefs about Skill Affect Risky Decisions?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.20, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Shurchkov, Olga, 2016. "Public announcements and coordination in dynamic global games: Experimental evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 20-30.
- Ellen Garbarino & Robert Slonim & Justin Sydnor, 2011. "Digit ratios (2D:4D) as predictors of risky decision making for both sexes," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Matthew Embrey & Kyle Hyndman & Arno Riedl, 2014.
"Bargaining with a Residual Claimant: An Experimental Study,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5087, CESifo Group Munich.
- Embrey M.S. & Hyndman K. & Riedl A.M., 2014. "Bargaining with a residual claimant: An experimental study," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Spencer, Michael Andrew, 1995. "Structured and unstructured bargaining with positive transaction costs: an experimental investigation," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000018183, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:31:y:1987:i:1-2:p:265-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.