Inventories in a dynamic macro model with flexible prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eckalbar, John C, 1985. "Inventory Fluctuations in a Disequilibrium Macro Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380), pages 976-91, December.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1982.
"Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 334-48, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1981. "Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 0620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. " Inventory Dynamics in a Simple Disequilibrium Macroeconomic Model," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 184-98.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1981.
"Disequilibrium Dynamics with Inventories and Anticipatory Price-Setting,"
3204668, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1981. "Disequilibrium dynamics with inventories and anticipatory price-setting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 199-221.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson, 1983. "Price Smoothing and Inventory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 87-98.
- A. S. Blinder & S. Fischer, 1978.
"Inventories, Rational Expectations, and the Business Cycle,"
220, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Fischer, Stanley, 1981. "Inventories, rational expectations, and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 277-304.
- Alan S. Blinder & Stanley Fischer, 1979. "Inventories, Rational Expectations, and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1980.
"Inventories in the Keynesian Macro Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaudhury, Ajit K., 1979. "Output, employment and inventories under general excess supply," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 505-514, October.
- Eckalbar, John C, 1980. "The Stability of Non-Walrasian Processes: Two Examples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 371-86, March.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1983. "Stability with regime switching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 22-48, February.
- Eckalbar, John C., 1981. "Stable quantities in fixed price disequilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 302-313, October.
- Patricia B. Reagan, 1982. "Inventory and Price Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 137-142.
- Friedman, Benjamin M., 1979. "Optimal expectations and the extreme information assumptions of `rational expectations' macromodels," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 23-41, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:27:y:1985:i:2:p:201-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.