Price Smoothing and Inventory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017.
"Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 335-360.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2015. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 493, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Working Papers 2072/306511, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Wen, Yi, 2004. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Supply of Capital," Working Papers 04-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Bhaskar Das, 1998. "Price smoothing and inventory adjustments," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 117-119.
- Blinder, Alan S & Maccini, Louis J, 1991.
" The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 291-328.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1990. "The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 3408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yi Wen, 2007. "Production and Inventory Behavior of Capital," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(1), pages 95-112, May.
- Wen, Yi, 2004.
"Durable Goods Inventories and the Volatility of Production: Explaining the Less Volatile U.S. Economy,"
04-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "Durable good inventories and the volatility of production: explaining the less volatile U.S. economy," Working Papers 2005-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gu, Gyun Cheol, 2012. "Denial, Rationalization, and the Administered Price Thesis," MPRA Paper 42594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gal Raz & Evan L. Porteus, 2006. "A Fractiles Perspective to the Joint Price/Quantity Newsvendor Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(11), pages 1764-1777, November.
- Seidmann, Daniel J., 1985. "Target buffer stocks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "The multiplier: a general equilibrium analysis of multi-stage-fabrication economy with inventories," Working Papers 2005-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weiss, Christoph R., 1995. "Determinants of price flexibility in oligopolistic markets: Evidence from austrian manufacturing," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 423-439, December.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1989. "Cost and Price Movements in Business Cycle Theories and Experience: Hypotheses of Sticky Wages and Prices (SEE ALSO WP3132-send out together)," NBER Working Papers 3131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992.
"Inflation As Restructuring. A Theoretical and Empirical Account of the U.S. Experience,"
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 157989, January.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation as restructuring. A theoretical and empirical account of the U.S. experience," MPRA Paper 5624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wen, Yi, 2003. "Understanding the Inventory Cycle: I. Partial Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 03-08, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Jan A. Van Mieghem & Maqbool Dada, 1999. "Price Versus Production Postponement: Capacity and Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1639-1649, December.
- Wen, Yi, 2003. "The Power of Demand: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Multi-Stage-Fabrication Economy with Inventories," Working Papers 03-13r, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1990. "Inflation and Market Structure," EconStor Preprints 157852, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Eckalbar, John C., 1985. "Inventories in a dynamic macro model with flexible prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 201-219, March.
- Wen, Yi, 2003. "Durable Goods Inventories and the Volatility of Production: A Puzzle," Working Papers 03-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Qing Li & Derek Atkins, 2002. "Coordinating Replenishment and Pricing in a Firm," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 241-257, May.
- Qi Feng, 2010. "Integrating Dynamic Pricing and Replenishment Decisions Under Supply Capacity Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(12), pages 2154-2172, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:50:y:1983:i:1:p:87-98.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.