On the theory of the competitive firm with a utility function defined on profits and regret
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1978.
"The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1979. "Supply vs. Demand Approaches to the Problem of Stagflation," NBER Working Papers 0382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1969. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 832-849, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2014. "Fixed versus variable rate loans under regret aversion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 140-145.
- Martín Egozcue & Xu Guo & Wing-Keung Wong, 2015.
"Optimal output for the regret-averse competitive firm under price uncertainty,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 279-295, December.
- Broll, Udo & Ergozue, Martin & Welzel, Peter & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "Optimal Output for the Regret-Averse Competitive Firm Under Price Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 51703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel & Kit Pong Wong, 2016. "Regret theory and the competitive firm revisited," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 481-487, December.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2014. "Regret theory and the competitive firm," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 172-175.
- Niu, Cuizhen & Guo, Xu & Wang, Tao & Xu, Peirong, 2014. "Regret theory and the competitive firm: A comment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 312-315.
- Broll, Udo & Welzel, Peter & Wong, Kit Pong, 2017. "The firm under regret aversion," CEPIE Working Papers 03/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Hirigoyen, Gérard & Labaki, Rania, 2012. "The role of regret in the owner-manager decision-making in the family business: A conceptual approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 118-126.
- Guo, Xu & Wong, Wing-Keung & Xu, Qunfang & Zhu, Xuehu, 2015. "Production and hedging decisions under regret aversion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 153-158.
- Udo Broll & Peter Welzel & Kit Wong, 2015. "Exchange Rate Risk and the Impact of Regret on Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 109-119, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:12:y:1979:i:3:p:193-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.