Efficient estimation of binary choice models under symmetry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1986. "Asymptotic efficiency in semi-parametric models with censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-218, July.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1997. "Semiparametric Estimation of Location and Other Discrete Choice Moments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 32-51, February.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Newey, Whitney K, 1985. "Maximum Likelihood Specification Testing and Conditional Moment Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1047-1070, September.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation Of A Location Parameter In The Binary Choice Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 79-98, February.
- Chen, Songnian & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1998.
"Efficient Semiparametric Scoring Estimation Of Sample Selection Models,"
Cambridge University Press, pages 423-462.
- Lee, L-F., 1990. "Efficient Semiparametric Scoring Estimation of Sample Selection Models," Papers 255, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1994.
"Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of simultaneous equation sample selection models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 341-388.
- Lee, L-F., 1991. "Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Sample Selection Models," Papers 263, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Chunrong Ai, 1997. "A Semiparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 933-964, July.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-782, May.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Distribution-free estimation of the random coefficient dummy endogenous variable model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 171-199, July.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Ying & Li, Qi & Wu, Ximing & Zhang, Daiqiang, 2015. "A data-driven smooth test of symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 490-501.
- Liangjun Su & Sainan Jin, 2005. "A Bootstrap Test for Conditional Symmetry," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 251-261, November.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Rank estimation of a location parameter in the binary choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 317-334, October.
- Toshio Honda, 2004. "Nonparametric regression with current status data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 56(1), pages 49-72, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:96:y:2000:i:1:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.