Efficient estimation of binary choice models under symmetry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newey, Whitney K, 1985. "Maximum Likelihood Specification Testing and Conditional Moment Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1047-70, September.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1994.
"Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of simultaneous equation sample selection models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 341-388, August.
- Lee, L-F., 1991. "Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Sample Selection Models," Papers 263, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Chunrong Ai, 1997. "A Semiparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 933-964, July.
- Chen, Songnian & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1998.
"Efficient Semiparametric Scoring Estimation Of Sample Selection Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 423-462, August.
- Lee, L-F., 1990. "Efficient Semiparametric Scoring Estimation of Sample Selection Models," Papers 255, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation Of A Location Parameter In The Binary Choice Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 79-98, February.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1986. "Asymptotic efficiency in semi-parametric models with censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-218, July.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-82, May.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1997. "Semiparametric Estimation of Location and Other Discrete Choice Moments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 32-51, February.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-37, January.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Distribution-free estimation of the random coefficient dummy endogenous variable model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 171-199, July.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-31, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:96:y:2000:i:1:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.