Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Sample Selection Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1994. "Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of simultaneous equation sample selection models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 341-388, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Songnian Chen & Yahong Zhou, 2005. "A Simple Matching Method for Estimating Sample Selection Models Using Experimental Data," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 155-167, May.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2007.
"Endogenous selection or treatment model estimation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 777-806, December.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2000. "Endogenous Selection Or Treatment Model Estimation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 462, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2007.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Efficient estimation of binary choice models under symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 183-199, May.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Kamhon Kan & Chihwa Kao, 2005. "Simulation-Based Two-Step Estimation with Endogenous Regressors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 76, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- repec:taf:gnstxx:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:108-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-fei & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1997. "The effects of improved nutrition, sanitation, and water quality on child health in high-mortality populations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 209-235, March.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Distribution-free estimation of the random coefficient dummy endogenous variable model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 171-199, July.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Rank estimation of a location parameter in the binary choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 317-334, October.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2000. "The Scientific Contributions of James Heckman and Daniel McFadden," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2000-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Zhou, Yahong, 2008. "Semiparametric estimation of a nonstationary panel data transformation model under symmetry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 107-110, April.
- Francesco Bravo & Ba M. Chu & David T. Jacho-Chávez, 2017.
"Semiparametric estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 108-136, January.
- Bravo, Francesco & Chu, Ba & Jacho-Chavez, David, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation of moment condition models with weakly dependent data," MPRA Paper 79686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models ; efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:minner:263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .