Bootstrap critical values for tests based on the smoothed maximum score estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1998. "Bootstrap Methods for Median Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(6), pages 1327-1352, November.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Powell, James L & Stock, James H & Stoker, Thomas M, 1989. "Semiparametric Estimation of Index Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1403-1430, November.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-531, May.
- Manski, Charles F., 1975. "Maximum score estimation of the stochastic utility model of choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-228, August.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-782, May.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seo, Myung Hwan & Linton, Oliver, 2007.
"A smoothed least squares estimator for threshold regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 704-735, December.
- Linton, Oliver & Seo, Myunghwan, 2005. "A smoothed least squares estimator for threshold regression models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4434, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2004. "Semiparametric models," Papers 2004,17, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Olivier Armantier & Amadou Boly, 2008. "Can Corruption Be Studied in the Lab? Comparing a Field and a Lab Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-26, CIRANO.
- Kaplan, David M. & Sun, Yixiao, 2017.
"Smoothed Estimating Equations For Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 105-157, February.
- Kaplan, David M. & Sun, Yixiao, 2012. "Smoothed Estimating Equations For Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt888657tp, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- David M. Kaplan & Yixiao Sun, 2016. "Smoothed estimating equations for instrumental variables quantile regression," Papers 1609.09033, arXiv.org.
- David M. Kaplan & Yixiao Sun, 2013. "Smoothed Estimating Equations for Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression," Working Papers 1314, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Kyle Hyndman & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Efficiency or Competition? A Structural Analysis of Canada's AWS Auction and the Set-Aside Provision," Departmental Working Papers 1101, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaofeng Lv & Rui Li, 2013. "Smoothed empirical likelihood analysis of partially linear quantile regression models with missing response variables," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(4), pages 317-347, October.
- Marcin Owczarczuk, 2009. "Maximum Score Type Estimators," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 7-34, March.
- Marcin Owczarczuk, 2015. "Improving the Effectiveness of Maximum Score Estimators for Binary Regression Models," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 7(4), pages 205-217, December.
- Gonzalez-Rivera, Gloria & Lee, Tae-Hwy & Mishra, Santosh, 2004. "Forecasting volatility: A reality check based on option pricing, utility function, value-at-risk, and predictive likelihood," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 629-645.
- Le-Yu Chen & Jerzy Szroeter, 2009. "Hypothesis testing of multiple inequalities: the method of constraint chaining," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Shiv Saini, 2006. "Testing Efficient Risk Sharing with Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Semi-parametric Tests with an Application to Village Economies," 2006 Meeting Papers 108, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yannis Bilias & Michael Haliassos, 2004. "The Distribution of Gains from Access to Stocks," CSEF Working Papers 125, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter M. Robinson, 2005.
"The Bootstrap and the Edgeworth Correction for Semiparametric Averaged Derivatives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 903-948, May.
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Peter Robinson, 2004. "The bootstrap and the Edgeworth correction for semiparametric averaged derivatives," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jeremy T. Fox, 2008. "Estimating Matching Games with Transfers," NBER Working Papers 14382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerome M. Krief, 2011. "Kernel Weighted Smoothed Maximum Score Estimation for Applied Work," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado, 2006. "Improving The Efficiency And Robustness Of The Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator," Departmental Working Papers 2004-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhang, Hanghui, 2015. "Binary quantile regression with local polynomial smoothing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 24-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:111:y:2002:i:2:p:141-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.