Encompassing univariate models in multivariate time series : A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Till Strohsal & Christian R. Proaño & Jürgen Wolters, 2015.
"Characterizing the Financial Cycle: Evidence from a Frequency Domain Analysis,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2015-021, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Strohsal, Till & Proaño, Christian R. & Wolters, Jürgen, 2015. "Characterizing the Financial Cycle: Evidence from a Frequency Domain Analysis," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113143, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Strohsal, Till & Proaño, Christian R. & Wolters, Jürgen, 2015. "Characterizing the financial cycle: Evidence from a frequency domain analysis," Discussion Papers 22/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Till Strohsal & Christian R. Proaño & Jürgen Wolters, 2017. "Characterizing the financial cycle: evidence from a frequency domain analysis," IMK Working Paper 189-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Cubadda Gianluca & Hecq Alain & Palm Franz C., 2007. "Studying Co-movements in Large Multivariate Models Without Multivariate Modelling," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:21:d:67747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Caporello & Agustín Maravall & Fernando J. Sánchez, 2001. "Program TSW Reference Manual," Working Papers 0112, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Maravall, A. & del Rio, A., 2007.
"Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 975-998, October.
- Agustín Maravall & Ana del Río, 2007. "Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter," Working Papers 0728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C., 2009.
"Studying co-movements in large multivariate data prior to multivariate modelling,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm, 2008. "Studying Co-Movements in Large Multivariate Data Prior to Multivariate Modelling," CEIS Research Paper 125, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Triacca, Umberto, 2011.
"An alternative solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in time series analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1451-1454, May.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Umberto Triacca, 2011. "An Alternative Solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in Time Series Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 184, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Tsay, Ruey S. & Peña, Daniel & Galeano, Pedro, 2004. "Outlier detection in multivariate time series via projection pursuit," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws044211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Maravall, Agustin & Planas, Christophe, 1999.
"Estimation error and the specification of unobserved component models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 325-353, October.
- Agustín Maravall & Cristophe Planas, 1996. "Estimation Error and the Specification of Unobserved Component Models," Working Papers 9608, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Nunzio Cappuccio & Diego Lubian, 2016. "Unit Root Tests: The Role of the Univariate Models Implied by Multivariate Time Series," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-11, April.
- Di Iorio, Francesca & Triacca, Umberto, 2011. "Testing for non-causality by using the Autoregressive Metric," MPRA Paper 29637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siem Jan Koopman & John A. D. Aston, 2006. "A non-Gaussian generalization of the Airline model for robust seasonal adjustment," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 325-349.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:2:p:197-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.