Encompassing univariate models in multivariate time series : A case study
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Maravall, A. & del Rio, A., 2007.
"Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 975-998, October.
- Agustín Maravall & Ana del Río, 2007. "Temporal aggregation, systematic sampling, and the Hodrick-Prescott filter," Working Papers 0728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cubadda Gianluca & Hecq Alain & Palm Franz C., 2007. "Studying Co-movements in Large Multivariate Models Without Multivariate Modelling," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:21:d:67747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Caporello & Agustín Maravall & Fernando J. Sánchez, 2001. "Program TSW Reference Manual," Working Papers 0112, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Tsay, Ruey S. & Peña, Daniel & Galeano, Pedro, 2004. "Outlier detection in multivariate time series via projection pursuit," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws044211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Maravall, Agustin & Planas, Christophe, 1999. "Estimation error and the specification of unobserved component models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 325-353, October.
- Agustín Maravall & Cristophe Planas, 1996. "Estimation Error and the Specification of Unobserved Component Models," Working Papers 9608, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C., 2009. "Studying co-movements in large multivariate data prior to multivariate modelling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 25-35, January.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq & Franz C. Palm, 2008. "Studying Co-Movements in Large Multivariate Data Prior to Multivariate Modelling," CEIS Research Paper 125, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Cubadda, Gianluca & Triacca, Umberto, 2011. "An alternative solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in time series analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1451-1454, May.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Umberto Triacca, 2011. "An Alternative Solution to the Autoregressivity Paradox in Time Series Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 184, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Nunzio Cappuccio & Diego Lubian, 2016. "Unit Root Tests: The Role of the Univariate Models Implied by Multivariate Time Series," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-11, April.
- Di Iorio, Francesca & Triacca, Umberto, 2011. "Testing for non-causality by using the Autoregressive Metric," MPRA Paper 29637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siem Jan Koopman & John A. D. Aston, 2006. "A non-Gaussian generalization of the Airline model for robust seasonal adjustment," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 325-349.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:61:y:1994:i:2:p:197-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed