A method for approximate representation of vector-valued time series and its relation to two alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walburger, Allan M. & Foster, Kenneth A., 1997. "Assessing The Relationship Between Market Factors And Regional Price Dynamics In U.S. Cattle Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Havenner, Arthur & Zhiqiang Leng, 1996. "Improved estimates of the parameters of state space time series models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 767-789, May.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2002.
"A Canonical Form for Unit Root Processes in the State Space Framework,"
dp0204, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2003. "A Canonical Form for Unit Root Processes in the State Space Framework," Diskussionsschriften dp0312, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Martin Wagner, 2010. "Cointegration analysis with state space models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 94(3), pages 273-305, September.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1999.
"Cointegration And Settlement Of Commodity Futures Contracts,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 226-242, June.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "Cointegration And Settlement Of Commodity Futures Contracts," Working Papers 225874, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "A Bayesian approach to state space multivariate time series modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 315-346, June.
- Massimo Franchi, 2017. "On the structure of state space systems with unit roots," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2017/4, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Najand, Mohammad & Noronha, Gregory, 1998. "Causal relations among stock returns, inflation, real activity, and interest rates: Evidence from Japan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-80.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2003. "The Performance of Subspace Algorithm Cointegration Analysis: A Simulation Study," Diskussionsschriften dp0308, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Wagner, Martin, 2009. "Using subspace algorithm cointegration analysis: Simulation performance and application to the term structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1954-1973, April.
- Alkulaib, Yaser A. & Najand, Mohammad & Mashayekh, Ahmad, 2009. "Dynamic linkages among equity markets in the Middle East and North African countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 43-53, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:2:p:181-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.