A method for approximate representation of vector-valued time series and its relation to two alternatives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Walburger, Allan M. & Foster, Kenneth A., 1997. "Assessing The Relationship Between Market Factors And Regional Price Dynamics In U.S. Cattle Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Havenner, Arthur & Zhiqiang Leng, 1996. "Improved estimates of the parameters of state space time series models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 767-789, May.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2002.
"A Canonical Form for Unit Root Processes in the State Space Framework,"
dp0204, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2003. "A Canonical Form for Unit Root Processes in the State Space Framework," Diskussionsschriften dp0312, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Martin Wagner, 2010. "Cointegration analysis with state space models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 94(3), pages 273-305, September.
- Wagner, Martin, 2010. "Cointegration Analysis with State Space Models," Economics Series 248, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1999. "Cointegration And Settlement Of Commodity Futures Contracts," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 226-242, June.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "Cointegration And Settlement Of Commodity Futures Contracts," Working Papers 225874, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "A Bayesian approach to state space multivariate time series modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 315-346, June.
- Najand, Mohammad & Noronha, Gregory, 1998. "Causal relations among stock returns, inflation, real activity, and interest rates: Evidence from Japan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-80.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2003. "The Performance of Subspace Algorithm Cointegration Analysis: A Simulation Study," Diskussionsschriften dp0308, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Wagner, Martin, 2009. "Using subspace algorithm cointegration analysis: Simulation performance and application to the term structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1954-1973, April.
- Alkulaib, Yaser A. & Najand, Mohammad & Mashayekh, Ahmad, 2009. "Dynamic linkages among equity markets in the Middle East and North African countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 43-53, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:42:y:1989:i:2:p:181-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed