The nonlinear limited-information maximum- likelihood estimator and the modified nonlinear two-stage least-squares estimator
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Rusdu Saracoglu, 1977. "The maximum likelihood estimation of parameters in mixed autoregressive moving-average multivariate models," Staff Report 20, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2009.
"A semiparametric model for binary response and continuous outcomes under index heteroscedasticity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 735-762.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2006. "A Semiparametric Model for Binary Response and Continuous Outcomes Under Index Heteroscedasticity," IZA Discussion Papers 2383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Areosa, Waldyr Dutra & McAleer, Michael & Medeiros, Marcelo C., 2011. "Moment-based estimation of smooth transition regression models with endogenous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 100-111.
- Areosa, W.D. & McAleer, M.J. & Medeiros, M.C., 2008. "Moment-bases estimation of smooth transition regression models with endogenous variables," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2008-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Waldyr Dutra Areosa & Michael McAleer & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Moment-based estimation of smooth transition regression models with endogenous variables," Textos para discussão 571, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Waldyr Dutra Areosa & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2009. "Moment-Based Estimation of Smooth Transition Regression Models with Endogenous Variables," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-671, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- S. Darolles & Y. Fan & J. P. Florens & E. Renault, 2011. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(5), pages 1541-1565, 09.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Eric Renault, 2000. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Working Papers 2000-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Darolles, Serge & Fan, Yanqin & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Renault, Eric, 2003. "Non Parametric Instrumental Regression," IDEI Working Papers 228, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2010.
- DAROLLES, Serge & FLORENS, Jean-Pierre & RENAULT, Éric, 2002. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Cahiers de recherche 2002-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Yanqin Fan & Eric Renault, 2011. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Post-Print halshs-00677716, HAL.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1983. "Non-linear regression models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 333-389 Elsevier.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Do tropical typhoons smash community ties? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Do tropical typhoons smash community ties? Theory and evidence from Vietnam," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564941, HAL.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1991. "When Is Expenditure "Exogenous" In Separable Demand Models?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Godfrey, L.G. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2007. "A note on variable addition tests for linear and log-linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 422-427, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:3:y:1975:i:4:p:375-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed