A consistent bootstrap test for conditional density functions with time-series data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1996.
"A Conditional Kolmogorov Test,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1111R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hong, Yongmiao & Li, Haitao, 2002. "Nonparametric specification testing for continuous-time models with application to spot interest rates," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,32, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, December.
- Li, Qi & Hsiao, Cheng & Zinn, Joel, 2003. "Consistent specification tests for semiparametric/nonparametric models based on series estimation methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 295-325, February.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Diebold, Francis X & Gunther, Todd A & Tay, Anthony S, 1998. "Evaluating Density Forecasts with Applications to Financial Risk Management," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 863-83, November.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena, 2001. "A consistent test for conditional symmetry in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 225-258, July.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Hall, Peter, 1984. "Central limit theorem for integrated square error of multivariate nonparametric density estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Masry, Elias & Tjøstheim, Dag, 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation and Identification of Nonlinear ARCH Time Series Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality: Strong Convergence and Asymptotic Normality," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 258-289, February.
- Mokkadem, Abdelkader, 1988. "Mixing properties of ARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 309-315, September.
- Zheng, John Xu, 2000. "A Consistent Test Of Conditional Parametric Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 667-691, October.
- Fan, Yanqin, 1994. "Testing the Goodness of Fit of a Parametric Density Function by Kernel Method," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 316-356, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:133:y:2006:i:2:p:863-886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.