The lag relationship between wholesale and consumer prices : An application of the Hatanaka-Wallace procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, Nasir Hamid & Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder, 2010.
"Asymmetric Shocks and Co-movement of Price Indices,"
28723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasir Hamid Rao & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks and Co-movement of Price Indices," Working Papers id:3569, eSocialSciences.
- Nasir Hamid Rao & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks and Co-movement of Price Indices," SBP Working Paper Series 38, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal, 2012.
"Does CPI Granger-cause WPI? New extensions from frequency domain approach in Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1592-1597.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Kumar, A.T.K. & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "Does CPI Granger-Cause WPI? New Extensions from Frequency Domain Approach in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2012.
- Yanagida, John F., 1983. "Differential Impacts Of Income And Inflation On Prices Of Major Red Meat Commodities," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 14(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:12:y:1980:i:3:p:375-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.