Consistency of the stationary bootstrap under weak moment conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gon alves, S lvia & White, Halbert, 2002.
"The Bootstrap Of The Mean For Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 1367-1384, December.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Halbert White, 2001. "The Bootstrap of the Mean for Dependent Heterogeneous Arrays," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-19, CIRANO.
- Robert M. De Jong & James Davidson, 2000.
"Consistency of Kernel Estimators of Heteroscedastic and Autocorrelated Covariance Matrices,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 407-424, March.
- de Jong, R.M. & Davidson, J., 1996. "Consistency of Kernel Estimators of Heteroscedastic and Autocorrelated Covariance Matrices," Discussion Paper 1996-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Halbert White, 2000. "A Reality Check for Data Snooping," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1097-1126, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2003. "Testing the Significance of Calendar Effects," Working Papers 2003-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Asger Lunde & Peter R. Hansen, 2005.
"A forecast comparison of volatility models: does anything beat a GARCH(1,1)?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 873-889.
- Asger Lunde & Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2001. "A Forecast Comparison of Volatility Models: Does Anything Beat a GARCH(1,1)?," Working Papers 2001-04, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jia Li & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Asymptotic Inference about Predictive Accuracy Using High Frequency Data," Working Papers 13-27, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Dehling, Herold & Sharipov, Olimjon Sh. & Wendler, Martin, 2015. "Bootstrap for dependent Hilbert space-valued random variables with application to von Mises statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 200-215.
- Calhoun, Gray, 2014. "Block Bootstrap Consistency Under Weak Assumptions," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34313, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2012. "Strong consistency of the stationary bootstrap under ψ-weak dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 488-495.
- Fleming, Jeff & Kirby, Chris & Ostdiek, Barbara, 2006. "Bootstrap tests of multiple inequality restrictions on variance ratios," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 343-348, June.
- Hwang, Eunju & Shin, Dong Wan, 2013. "Stationary bootstrapping realized volatility," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(9), pages 2045-2051.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:81:y:2003:i:2:p:273-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .