The weak axiom of revealed preference and homogeneity of demand functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1976. "The Demand Theory of the Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 971-978, September.
- Hildenbrand, Werner & Jerison, Michael, 1989. "The demand theory of the weak axioms of revealed preference," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 209-213.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2015. "Slutsky Matrix Norms and Revealed Preference Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Working Papers 2015-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:163-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor H. Aguiar & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Slutsky Matrix Norms and the Size of Bounded Rationality," Working Papers 2013-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:47:y:1995:i:1:p:11-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.