Two forms of workers' enterprises facing imperfect labor markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2008.
"Are Workers' Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional?,"
CEIS, vol. 22(2), pages 369-381, June.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Are Workers. Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional," Working Papers 2007.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2008. "Are Workers Enterprises Entry Policies Conventional?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0066, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- M. Moretto & G. Rossini, 2007. "Are Workers' Enterprises entry policies conventional?," Working Papers 582, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2006.
"Workers’ enterprises are not perverse: differential oligopoly games with sticky price,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 10(3), pages 233-248, December.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "Workers' Enterprises Are Not Perverse: Differential Oligopoly Games with Sticky Price," Working Papers 531, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Roberto Cellini, 2009. "Workers' Enterprises And The Taste For Production: The Arts, Sport And Other Cases," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(1), pages 123-137, February.
- Cuccia, Tiziana & Cellini, Roberto, 2007. "Workers' enterprises in the case of arts production," MPRA Paper 5192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sertel, Murat R. & Toros, Ozgur, 1999. "Equivalence and Stability Results for Two Forms of Workers' Enterprise Facing Imperfect Labor Markets," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 319-333, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:121-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.