Keeping up with the Joneses : Chaotic patterns in a status game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ireland, Norman J., 1998. "Status-seeking, income taxation and efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 99-113, October.
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9578-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jansen, Thijs & van Lier, Arie & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & Boon von Ochssée, Tim, 2012. "A modified Cournot model of the natural gas market in the European Union: Mixed-motives delegation in a politicized environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 280-285.
- Claudia Senik, 2002.
"When Information Dominates Comparison: A Panel Data Analysis Using Russian Subjective Data,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
495, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Claudia Senik, 2002. "When Information Dominates Comparison. A Panel Data Analysis Using Russian Subjective Data," DELTA Working Papers 2002-02, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu, 2013. "A positional game for an overlapping generation economy," Working Papers 247, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1998. "Comparison-concave utility and following behaviour in social and economic settings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-155, October.
- Thijs Jansen & Arie van Lier & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2009. "On the impact of managerial bonus systems on firm profit and market competition: the cases of pure profit, sales, market share and relative profits compared," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 141-153.
- Petr Mariel & Cristina López & Karmele Fernández, 2006. "Sales-Advertising Relationship: An Application of Panel Data from the German Automobile Industry," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(1), pages 29-43.
- Jansen,Thijs & Lier,Arie,van & Witteloostuijn,Arjen,van, 2004. "Strategic delegation in oligopoly: the market share case," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0517-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Howarth, Richard B. & Nyborg, Karine, 2003. "Status-seeking and material affluence: evaluating the Hirsch hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 29-39, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:40:y:1992:i:3:p:287-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.