Economically rational expectations equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baghestani, Hamid & Kherfi, Samer, 2008. "How well do U.S. consumers predict the direction of change in interest rates?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 725-732, November.
- Prat, Georges & Uctum, Remzi, 2011.
"Modelling oil price expectations: Evidence from survey data,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 236-247, June.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2009. "Modelling oil price expectations: evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2007.
"Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence from the Currency Board in Bulgaria,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 111-121.
- Neven Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence from the Currency Board in Bulgaria," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0424, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence From the Currency Board in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-705, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yigit, Taner M., 2010.
"Inflation targeting: An indirect approach to assess the direct impact,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1357-1368, November.
- Taner Yigit, 2007. "Inflation Targeting : An Indirect Approach to Assess the Direct Impact," Working Papers 0706, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Michel, Philippe, 1998.
"Optimal policy business cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-518, April.
- Ginburgh, V. & Michel, P., 1992. "Optimal Policy Business Cycle," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92-01, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- GINSBURGH, V. & MICHEL, Ph., 1998. "Optimal policy business cycles," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1311, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Philippe Michel, 1998. "Optimal policy business cycles," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1703, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Demery & Nigel Duck, 2003. "Inflation Dynamics and Inflation Regimes," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/549, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Carlson, John A. & Valev, Neven T., 2001. "Credibility of a new monetary regime: The currency board in Bulgaria," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 581-594, June.
- Krusell, Per & Smith, Anthony Jr., 1996. "Rules of thumb in macroeconomic equilibrium A quantitative analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 527-558, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:40:y:1992:i:2:p:203-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .