Some consequences of viewing LIML as an iterated Aitken estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A. Bekker & Jan van der Ploeg, 2000. "Instrumental Variable Estimation Based on Grouped Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1862, Econometric Society.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000.
"A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0230, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Discussion Papers 01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Nunes, 2010. "Inflation Dynamics: The Role of Expectations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1161-1172, September.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "A Bayesian approach to state space multivariate time series modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 315-346, June.
- Streibel, Mariane & Harvey, Andrew, 1993. "Estimation of simultaneous equation models with stochastic trend components," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 263-287.
- Bekker, Paul A. & Ploeg, Jan van der, 2000. "Instrumental variable estimation based on grouped data," CCSO Working Papers 200009, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2011. "Aid Effectiveness: Opening the Black Box," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2010.
"Limited information estimation and evaluation of DSGE models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 55-70.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2008. "Limited Information Estimation and Evaluation of DSGE Models," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/11, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Palm, F.C., 1981. "Structural econometric modelling and time series analysis towards an integrated approach," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust & J. David López-Salido, 2010.
"International Competition and Inflation: A New Keynesian Perspective,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 247-280, October.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher J. Gust & David López-Salido, 2008. "International competition and inflation: a New Keynesian perspective," International Finance Discussion Papers 918, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, J David, 2009. "International Competition and Inflation: A New Keynesian Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Roodman, 2011. "Fitting fully observed recursive mixed-process models with cmp," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 159-206, June.
- David Roodman, 2009. "Estimating Fully Observed Recursive Mixed-Process Models with cmp," Working Papers 168, Center for Global Development.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Chuanming & Lahiri, Kajal, 2000. "Further consequences of viewing LIML as an iterated Aitken estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 187-202, October.
- Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Notes on technical efficiency estimation with multiple inputs and outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 784-788.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:3:y:1979:i:4:p:369-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.