Some consequences of viewing LIML as an iterated Aitken estimator
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Paul A. Bekker & Jan van der Ploeg, 2000. "Instrumental Variable Estimation Based on Grouped Data," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1862, Econometric Society.
- Chuanming Gao & Kajal Lahiri, 2000.
"A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0230, Econometric Society.
- Kajal Lahiri & Chuanming Gao, 2001. "A Comparison of Some Recent Bayesian and Classical Procedures for Simultaneous Equation Models with Weak Instruments," Discussion Papers 01-15, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Nunes, 2010. "Inflation Dynamics: The Role of Expectations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1161-1172, 09.
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1992. "A Bayesian approach to state space multivariate time series modeling," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 315-346, June.
- Streibel, Mariane & Harvey, Andrew, 1993. "Estimation of simultaneous equation models with stochastic trend components," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 263-287.
- Bekker, Paul A. & Ploeg, Jan van der, 2000. "Instrumental variable estimation based on grouped data," CCSO Working Papers 200009, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2011. "Aid Effectiveness: Opening the Black Box," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Limited information estimation and evaluation of DSGE models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 55-70.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2008. "Limited Information Estimation and Evaluation of DSGE Models," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/11, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Palm, F.C., 1981. "Structural econometric modelling and time series analysis towards an integrated approach," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust & J. David López-Salido, 2010. "International Competition and Inflation: A New Keynesian Perspective," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 247-280, October.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher J. Gust & David López-Salido, 2008. "International competition and inflation: a New Keynesian perspective," International Finance Discussion Papers 918, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, J David, 2009. "International Competition and Inflation: A New Keynesian Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Roodman, 2011. "Fitting fully observed recursive mixed-process models with cmp," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(2), pages 159-206, June.
- David Roodman, 2009. "Estimating Fully Observed Recursive Mixed-Process Models with cmp," Working Papers 168, Center for Global Development.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Chuanming & Lahiri, Kajal, 2000. "Further consequences of viewing LIML as an iterated Aitken estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 187-202, October.
- Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Notes on technical efficiency estimation with multiple inputs and outputs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 784-788.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:3:y:1979:i:4:p:369-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed