Some mixed results on boundary effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wynne, Mark A. & Balke, Nathan S., 1992.
"Are deep recessions followed by strong recoveries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 183-189, June.
- Wynne, Mark A. & Balke, Nathan S., 1992. "Are deep recessions followed by strong recoveries?," Working Papers 9201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Duttle & Keigo Inukai, 2015. "Complexity Aversion: Influences of Cognitive Abilities, Culture and System of Thought," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 846-855.
- Bethany Weber, 2007. "The effects of losses and event splitting on the Allais paradox," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 2, pages 115-125, April.
- Harless, David W & Camerer, Colin F, 1994. "The Predictive Utility of Generalized Expected Utility Theories," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1251-1289, November.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2012.
"Estimating Time Preferences from Convex Budgets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3333-3356, December.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Estimating Time Preferences from Convex Budgets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000457, David K. Levine.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Estimating Time Preferences from Convex Budgets," NBER Working Papers 16347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doron Sonsino, 2011. "A note on negativity bias and framing response asymmetry," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 235-250, August.
- Diecidue, E. & Schmidt, U. & Wakker, P.P., 2000. "A Theory of the Gambling Effect," Discussion Paper 2000-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Christian Seidl, 2014.
"Reconsidering the common ratio effect: the roles of compound independence, reduction, and coalescing,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 323-339, October.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Seidl, Christian, 2014. "Reconsidering the common ratio effect: The roles of compound independence, reduction, and coalescing," Kiel Working Papers 1930, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2001. "Lottery Dependent Utility: a Reexamination," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 35-58, February.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2011. "Uncertainty Equivalents: Testing the Limits of the Independence Axiom," NBER Working Papers 17342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2010. "Risk Preferences Are Not Time Preferences: Discounted Expected Utility with a Disproportionate Preference for Certainty," NBER Working Papers 16348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han Bleichrodt & Ulrich Schmidt, 2002. "A Context-Dependent Model of the Gambling Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(6), pages 802-812, June.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2015. "Fanning-Out or Fanning-In? Continuous or Discontinuous? Estimating Indifference Curves Inside the Marschak-Machina Triangle using Certainty Equivalents," MPRA Paper 63965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humphrey, Steven J., 2000. "The common consequence effect: testing a unified explanation of recent mixed evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 239-262, March.
- Ferdinand Vieider, 2016. "Certainty Preference, Random Choice, and Loss Aversion: A Comment on "Violence and Risk Preference: Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan"," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:62-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- William S. Neilson, 2000. "Victory and Defeat in a Model of Behavior in Games and Toward Risk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0690, Econometric Society.
- Schmidt, Ulrich, 2000. "The certainty effect and boundary effects with transformed probabilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 29-33, April.
- Humphrey, Steven J., 1998. "More mixed results on boundary effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 79-84, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:39:y:1992:i:3:p:275-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.