Are different vintages of data on the components of GDP co-integrated? : Some evidence for the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papaikonomou, Dimitrios & Pires, Jacinta, 2006.
"Are US output expectations unbiased? A cointegrated VAR analysis in real time,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 440-446, September.
- Dimitrios Papaikonomou & Jacinta Pires, 2005. "Are US Output Expectations Unbiased? A Cointegrated VAR Analysis in Real Time," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 59, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Garratt, Anthony & Lee, Kevin & Mise, Emi & Shields, Kalvinder, 2009. "Real time representation of the UK output gap in the presence of model uncertainty," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-102.
- Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & van Norden, Simon, 2011. "Modeling data revisions: Measurement error and dynamics of "true" values," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 101-109, April.
- Egginton, Don M. & Pick, Andreas & Vahey, Shaun P., 2002.
"'Keep it real!': a real-time UK macro data set,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 15-20, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:4:p:409-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.