Audit probabilities and tax evasion in a business simulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spitzer, John J, 1984. "Variance Estimates in Models with the Box-Cox Transformation: Implications for Estimations and Hypothesis Testing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 645-652, November.
- Szpiro, George G., 1986. "Relative risk aversion around the world," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-21.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Wansbeek, Tom, 1982. "Empirical evidence on preference formation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 137-154, June.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Van Herwaarden, Floor G., 1978. "Individual welfare functions and social reference spaces," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 173-177.
- Szpiro, George G, 1986. "Measuring Risk Aversion: An Alternative Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 156-159, February.
- Van Herwaarden, Floor G. & Kapteyn, Arie, 1979. "Empirical comparison of the shape of welfare functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 71-76.
- Harrison, Glenn W., 1986. "An experimental test for risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 7-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich & Mittone, Luigi & Pitters, Julia, 2009. "Sequences of audits, tax compliance, and taxpaying strategies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 405-418, June.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:225-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erich Kirchler & Stephan Muehlbacher & Barbara Kastlunger & Ingrid Wahl, 2007. "Why Pay Taxes? A Review of Tax Compliance Decisions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0730, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Umberto Galmarini & Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2014. "The runaway taxpayer," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(3), pages 468-497, June.
- Maciejovsky, Boris & Kirchler, Erich & Schwarzenberger, Herbert, 2007. "Misperception of chance and loss repair: On the dynamics of tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 678-691, December.
- repec:tur:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris Maciejovsky & Herbert Schwarzenberger & Erich Kirchler, 2012. "Rationality Versus Emotions: The Case of Tax Ethics and Compliance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 339-350, September.
- Benno Torgler, 2003. "Beyond Punishment: a tax compliance experiment with taxpayers in Costa Rica," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 18(1), pages 27-56, June.
- Mittone, Luigi & Saredi, Viola, 2016. "Commitment to tax compliance: Timing effect on willingness to evade," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 99-117.
- Luigi Mittone & Fabrizio Panebianco & Alessandro Santoro, 2016. "The Bomb-Crater Effect of Tax Audits: Beyond Misperception of Chance," Working Papers 583, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Runaway Taxpayer or: Is Prior Tax Notice Effective against Scofflaws?," Working papers 01, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Gemmell, Norman & Ratto, Marisa, 2012.
"Behavioral Responses to Taxpayer Audits: Evidence From Random Taxpayer Inquiries,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, pages 33-57.
- Marisa Ratto & Norman Gemmell, 2012. "Behavioral responses to taxpayer audits: Evidence from random taxpayer inquiries," Post-Print hal-01653615, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:25:y:1987:i:3:p:267-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .