Speculative attacks on the currency with uncertain monetary policy reactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Hammond, 1979. "Straightforward Individual Incentive Compatibility in Large Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 263-282.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driffill, John & Sola, Martin, 2006.
"Target zones for exchange rates and policy changes,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 912-931, October.
- John Driffill (Birkbeck College) & Martin Sola (UTDT), 2005. "Target Zones for Exchange Rates and Policy Changes," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Robert P. Flood, 1991.
"Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance-of-Payments Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
3919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P Flood & Jagdeep S. Bhandari & Pierre-Richard Agénor, 1991. "Speculative Attacks and Models of Balance of Payments Crises," IMF Working Papers 91/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Alpo Willman, 1991. "Why there is a lower bound on the central bank's foreign reserves," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 113-129, Autumn.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:75-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .